Every year we have a little family pumpkin carving night with the girls. I make something yummy for dinner. (this year was pulled pork & baked mac n cheese) We watch It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown, the girls & I scoop out the pumpkins and roast the seeds and Mike does the carvings. It's one of our favorite holiday traditions.
Ew... pumpkin guts smell!
But they're still fun to scoop out!
The girls & I roasted the seeds! I couldn't wait to put them in the cute little pumpkin dish I bought at Target for $2.50! :)
Mike loves to do the carvings, this year he found a cool website with some designs we hadn't seen before, this one is for the girls...
And this is DEXTER. This carving took Mike forever but it was worth it. He turned out awesome!
Happy Halloween!








2 comments:
Those pumpkins are GREAT!! Love the skull with the bow and of course the Dexter one.
I agree with Lauren, the skull with the bow is too cute for the girls & that Dexter pumpkin was AMAZING! I'm going to have to do that next year since we have all the tools, but need more original patterns.
Post a Comment