October 10, 2009

Lauren & Gregg's Wedding Day

As promised, here are Lauren & Gregg's wedding pictures! It was months and months of planning for the happy couple & our families but it was so worth it. Lauren & Gregg had a beautiful wedding and reception. We had a wonderful time celebrating this joyous occasion. Congratulations Lauren & Gregg our beautiful Bride and handsome Groom! We love you and wish you a lifetime of happiness!

Stunning!

Getting ready! It's almost time!

Mike Perno & the Ring Bearer Cameron! aka Lil Perno

Madelyn & Mikayla the best Flower Girls ever!

Here comes the Bride!

I do!

Kiss Kiss!

Happily ever after!

The first dance as husband & wife

The Bride's parents! Mom & Dad Schuth

Cake time!

Tossing the bouquet!

No hands allowed Gregg!

Tonight's gonna be a good good night!

Lauren, Jess & Missy

Lauren & Amanda

Gregg, Katie & Mike

Mike & me

Me, Missy, Ashley T., Katie, Jenna & Ashley M.

Best Man Kris, Nik, Dave & Drew

My bestfriends Jackie & Brad

Me & the beautiful Bride

Mike & Lauren

Allison & Mike Perno

Me & Katie

The girls were exhausted!

No comment necessary! :)

Mom & Dad dancing with the Bride & Groom

The last dance!

Will you still need me? Will you still feed me, when I'm 64?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful bride!! The prettiest flower girls ever... I don't know if the day went without a glitch, but you guys made it look as if it will be a day Lauren and all the family remembers (with pride!!) forever. Tell the Bride and Groom congrats, the girls and Mike I love them, and all that we said hi. I love you Mel and again tell Lauren what a beautiful wedding!!