It's common knowledge that public schools take a political stance on all holidays. Instead of Halloween parties the teachers plan Fall parties which was predictably the case for Maddy's class. Thankfully, all the students in Maddy's class do celebrate Halloween so spooky rings, spinning tops, spooky pencils and pumpkin suckers were teacher approved! After dance Wednesday night, Maddy & I put together spooky treat bags for her classmates. Mikayla helped too!

This year I bought our treat bags & loot at the Dollar Tree, I spent $10, filled bags for 18 kids and had leftovers!
1 comment:
That bother's me so much about the public schools. I mean how rediculious to think Halloween is anything other than a fun time for the kids to dress up and scare everyone. Even if they are spooky ghosts and witches, it's certainly all fun and nothing "religious" or non religious! Okay off my soap box. I'm just glad Maranda is going to a private school where they can have a "Halloween" Party!
Happy Halloween! Boo!
Cute pic, I miss the times to dress up my little girl.
Post a Comment