This Halloween weekend really was so much fun! Not only did Halloween fall on a Saturday this year but the annual Covenant Life Presbyterian Church Fall Festival was Sunday night! Maddy attended their Little Explorer's Preschool when she was 3! It's hard to believe but this year was the 4th year that we've attended the Fest! This year Auntie Lauren joined us for some Fall Fest fun too!


The first order of business for Madelyn is always to get her face painted! Days before the Fest she decided that she wanted a butterfly mask! Thank you Miss Deborah for doing such a great job!

Mikayla got her face painted for the first time ever! She got pink daisies with a swirly vine!



We always see lots of familiar faces at the Festival. Here's Maddy with her 1st preschool teacher Miss Heather!



Games!

There's no need to eat dinner before the Fest. There's tons of food to eat every year! Oh and did I mention everything is FREE?? The girls, Mike, Auntie Lauren & I enjoyed grilled burgers, hot dogs, baked beans, fries, grapes and lemonade all while listening to the live band! There's also a nacho table, a kids snack table and a massive homemade dessert table! We always bring our appetites!

Of course there are some fun foods too! Maddy got cotton candy and I had a cherry sno-cone!


The bouncey slides and bouncey house are always so much fun! I just wish I could get better pictures!




2 comments:
That last picture of them hugging warms my heart!
Looks like they had a great time!
Post a Comment