August 21, 2009

Meeting Maddy's 1st Grade Teacher

Today we got to meet Maddy's 1st grade teacher Mrs. Betts and boy did we hit the jackpot! Not only does Mrs. Betts seem like a very enthusiastic and fun teacher but she also just redecorated her room! Sponge Bob is her new theme! SCORE! Maddy LOVES Sponge Bob! Maddy really enjoyed checking out her new classroom, meeting Mrs. Betts and some of her new classmates! I'm so glad that Maddy's school gives us this opportunity to get comfortable all the changes of a new year!

Maddy checking out the reading area!

Maddy is at the Team Patrick table!

Internet Island!

Mrs. Betts made jelly fish to hang above the reading area! Maddy, her new classmate and Mikayla are checking things out!

Ha ha!

Let's Dive Into First Grade!
See ya Monday!

4 comments:

tinyskillet said...

Oh, that is so nice. What a fun classroom. We had meet your teacher today at Gulf Gate too, and it is so chaotic, but it's so fun to see all the kids. It's nice to hear what it's like on the other end too. She's going to have a great school year. (I'm exhausted already)

Anonymous said...

Wow, tell Maddy "wow, 1st grade! such a big girl"
Give them both kisses for me Mel, you know I don't get online much anymore but I still catch all of "The Life & Times of the Schuth Family" I love and miss you guys

Lauren said...

Wow, look at that big first grader! :)

Allison said...

I want to be in that class! Maddy's teacher seems great; none of my classrooms growing up were that fun. I can't believe our girl is getting so big!