August 12, 2009

Lauren & Gregg's Bridal Shower

This past Sunday was my sister-in-law Lauren & her fiance Gregg's Bridal Shower. We hosted it at Turtles Restaurant on Siesta Key where we had Madelyn's Baby Shower 6 1/2 years ago! Turtles has a lovely room on the second floor which overlooks Little Sarasota Bay. Turtles has a Sunday Brunch menu that provided us all with 10 different entree choices which also included a mimosa or bloody mary. Everyone enjoyed a tasty meal, a beverage and a gorgeous view!

It wouldn't be a bridal shower if there weren't games and prizes. Before brunch we took a 15 question quiz that the happy couple created called "How Well Do You Know Lauren & Gregg?" Then we played Bridal Bingo (Thanks Allison for this wonderful idea!) and enjoyed a piece of cake while Lauren & Gregg opened their many gifts!

Lauren, Gregg, his Mom and her best friend Christine.

Little Cam the Ring Bearer and Auntie Allison the Maid of Honor!

Lauren and her best girl friends! Jess & Amanda are my fellow Bridesmaids!

My big girls Madelyn & Mikayla -the Flower Girls- enjoying their new coloring books!

Everyone had a great time, especially the guests of honor Lauren & Gregg! In less than 2 months they will be wed! Our families are very excited!

3 comments:

Melanie said...

Sorry if this shows multiple postings on anyone's dashboard! I was clearly indecisive about my font color. I'm a bit of a perfectionist! Now it's good! Thanks for reading!

tinyskillet said...

What a nice shower! (I didn't notice multiple postings). I love Turtles, we went there last year for our Anniversary. This year it was Ophelia's just down the road.

Your girls are just too cute!

Melanie said...

Yes, Lyndsey! Turtles is really nice! We've had 2 showers there and an Easter lunch! And I LOVE Ophelia's! Mike and I ate there for his birthday last year and it was incredible!